Bailey Nelson is looking for an Optometrist for our NEW Kotara, Newcastle store!!
At Bailey Nelson, we’re all about changing how our customers see the world and how the world sees them. We are a tightknit bunch of down to earth individuals who look for ways to relentlessly improve on everything we do, every day.
We believe our team are the secret to our success. Our people and the interactions we have with one another and with our customers are what defines the essence of who we are, and why we are fast becoming the smarter choice in eyewear for our customers.
As a Bailey Nelson Optometrist, your mission will be to to deliver the best possible eyecare and overall experience to your customers and patients every day… and hit some exciting goals along the way.
What you will get from us;
- A job where you can make a real difference to meeting customers' eyecare needs
- The necessary equipment to perform in your role, including OPTOS
- Competitive salary for the right person with the right level of experience
- Participation in our program of Leadership sessions to stretch you, elevate your skills and foster tightknit relationships across your state or region
- Experiencing our Annual 3 day Leadership conference where you will be part of broader business discussions and performance as well as a chance to let your hair down and celebrate being part of BN with the entire AU NZ Leadership Team
- Very attractive incentive scheme with monthly, quarterly and annual bonuses for achieving sales and wage targets
- Access to our world-class web-based learning platform to keep you in the know with all things BN and to streamline training and communication
- A generous team allowance so you can strut your stuff in and out of store in the latest BN products
- A monthly allowance for your store to reward, incentivise and recognise the team you work with
What we need from you;
- Experience - A suitable level of experience as an Optometrist in a busy store/clinic, preferably with previous exposure to 20 minute testing
- Passion - A genuine passion for creating amazing experiences for your customers both inside and outside the testing room, helping solve their eyecare and eyewear needs and deliver outstanding outcomes for both them and your store
- Energy - A love of being in a fast paced, growing business and able to adapt to change, lead by example with positivity and a can-do attitude
- Leadership - Commitment to inspiring, motivating, training and developing your team to be the best they can be, by working with your Store Manager
- Effectiveness- Ability to effectively manage your time and all operational requirements of your role without ever compromising the customer experience
- Team - Passion for building a strong partnership with your Store Manager, allowing you to approach your store as a leadership team and to jointly identify opportunities for growing your store via both the clinic and retail spaces
- Drive- A true love of achieving and driving results through your clinic and your store team