Multi-Site Manager – VIC
Bailey Nelson is hiring a Multi-Site Manager in Melbourne, leading a region of 7 stores across Melbourne. This role is part of the Retail Leadership Team and reports into our Melbourne-based Business Coach.
As a Bailey Nelson Multi-Site Manager, you will take full accountability for the performance of all Store Managers, Optometrists, and Store Locations within your region. You will be passionate about helping your team be the best they can be, and will have a strong focus on training, developing and providing feedback to your team to support their performance and growth.
You will live and breathe the BN values, and together with your team ensure these are upheld at all times. You will be committed to achieving results through your relentless focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience and will always be looking for opportunities to deliver better financial outcomes for your region.
- Bailey Nelson (BN) started in 2012 at the Bondi markets and has grown into an international optometry and eyewear provider in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the UK.
- BN’s purpose is to bring the joy to eye care and our vision is to become the most loved brand in optometry and eyewear.
- BN’s values shape our culture and our everyday actions - we celebrate being tight-knit, being down to earth and constantly improving ourselves and BN’s customer experience.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to be part of a growing international business and to help BN achieve it’s vision of being the most loved brand in optometry & eyewear. We have 20+ store openings pipelined between now and the end of FY22 globally, and with growth comes exciting change and lots of opportunity for our team!
- An inspiring culture and work environment - 90% of our team said they would recommend working at BN to others in our 2020 engagement survey
- The ability to work in environment where we genuinely care about the service we give to our customers, and this is reflected in our weekly NPS scores and strong Google reviews which are a standout in our industry
- Generous BN product allowance for all team members - you will receive $1800 in product allowance annually so you can wear the latest BN optical and sun styles with pride
- A generous bonus structure to reward you for hitting your key KPIs - up to $15,000 per annum in bonuses are on the table if you lead your region to success in meeting and exceeding sales and wages targets
- VALUES-ALIGNED - You are aligned with the BN values Tight-knit, Down to Earth and Constantly Improving
- EXPERIENCED - You have a minimum of 2 years managing a multi-store region, or 2 years managing a high volume (flagship) retail or optics store
- PEOPLE-FOCUSED - You have an unwavering passion for working with, leading and developing people
- AUTONOMOUS & ORGANISED - You demonstrate excellent time management, with a motivated and autonomous approach to tasks
- HIGH ACHIEVER - You have a proven track record in delivering results, and turning around performance where necessary
- ANALYTICAL - You are good at identifying opportunities to improve your business, getting a plan in place and making it happen.
If you have just read about a match made in heaven, don't delay - send us your CV and a cover letter outlining why you would be the PERFECT FIT for this role before it is too late!