Bailey Nelson is recruiting for our A-grade Chermside store with an exciting new position.
At Bailey Nelson we're all about changing how our customers see the world and how the world sees them. We are a tightknit bunch of down to Earth individuals who look to constantly improve, every single day. Our mission is to bring the joy back to eyecare and we continue to work towards that goal every single day.
We believe our people are the secret to our success. Our team and the amazing interactions they have every day with our customers are what makes us who we are. You only have to pop into one of our stores to see what we are all about and why we are becoming the smart choice for eyewear.
As a manager in training, you will work with one of current store managers to lead a passionate and enthusiastic team to success. You will be given all the hands on training you need to become a leader within our business and all the product knowledge you need to manage one of our stores. You will be on track to manage a store of your own in the future and be given opportunities to show off your leadership and business skills along the way.
What you will get from us
- A job where you can make a difference to our customers.
- Competitive salary for the right person for the job.
- Attractive incentive scheme with monthly bonusses for sales and KPI targets.
- Participation in leadership sessions and business training to enhance your skill set.
- Access to our world class training platform with all the tools to progress your Optical knowledge and career.
- A generous product allowance to be styled in BN product for all occasions.
What we need from you
- Previous experience in retail and/or Optics. If you don't have Optical knowledge, must be prepared to dive in and learn. We provide the tools if you're willing to invest the time.
- A genuine passion for creating memorable customer interactions. We want our customers to love their visit.
- The energy to lead a fast paced team with flexibility and common sense.
- Leadership skills to inspire and motivate. Our happy teams our the secret weapon.
- The teamwork to build strong relationships inside and outside of your store. Including your Optometrist, store manager and colleagues around the state.
- Drive and the will to succeed.
If all this sounds like it could be the role for you, please apply and tell us about yourself. If we feel the same way, we will get in touch and take it from there.
Your application was submitted successfully.