Bailey Nelson is looking for Christmas Casual Team Members to join us in our Macquarie store!
At Bailey Nelson, we’re all about changing how our customers see the world and how the world sees them. We are a tightknit bunch of down to earth individuals who look for ways to relentlessly improve on everything we do, every day.
We believe our team are the secret to our success. Our people and the interactions we have with one another and with our customers are what defines the essence of who we are, and why we are fast becoming the smarter choice in eyewear for our customers.
As a Bailey Nelson Team Member, you’ll join your passionate and committed team in delivering the best possible experience to your customers every day… and hit some exciting goals along the way.
NEW TO OPTICS? Don't worry! We have an exceptional onboarding and training program to get you up to speed as quickly as possible!
What you will get from us:
- A job where you can make a real difference to meeting customers' eyecare needs
- Access to our world-class web-based learning platform to keep you in the know with all things BN and to streamline training and communication
- On-the-job training support with a designated training buddy in store
- A generous team allowance so you can strut your stuff in and out of store in the latest BN products
What we need from you:
- Experience - Previous experience in Retail and/or Optics (If you don’t have Optical experience you must be willing to dive in, learn and practice all things Optical!)
- Passion - A genuine passion for creating amazing customer experiences, helping solve their eyecare and eyewear needs and deliver outstanding outcomes for both them and your store
- Energy - A love of being in a fast paced, growing business and able to adapt to change, lead by example with positivity and a can-do attitude
- Effectiveness- Ability to effectively manage your time and all operational requirements on your shift without ever compromising the customer experience
- Team - Passion for building a strong relationship with your store team and Optometrist, creating a great vibe in store and making BN a great place to work
- Drive- A true love of achieving and driving results with your team
- Availability from November through to the end of January (e.g. not taking holidays over Christmas or New Year)
So… if you have just read about your dream holiday job, don’t sit back and ponder what might have been! Send us your resume so we can hear all about why you are the perfect person for this role, and if we are feeling the vibe just as much as you are we will be in touch to chat to you in person.