Sales Associate (Eyewear Stylist)
We are a tight knit bunch of down to earth individuals who look for ways to relentlessly improve on everything we do, every day. At Bailey Nelson, we believe our team is the secret to our success. We’re all about changing how our customers see the world and how the world sees them.
As an Eyewear Stylist, you’ll play a crucial role with our store teams to deliver the best possible experience to our customers.
What we need from you:
- Customer Service Experience - You must have excellent communication skills and love getting to know your customers, making sure their needs are met through great interactions and knowledgeable product recommendations.
1 - 2 years previous customer service experience or retail experience is a must
- Initiative - You have a can-do attitude and formulate your own ideas with projects, efficiency, and process improvements. You strive to improve yourself and others around you every day.
- Problem-solving - You like to think on your feet and create effective solutions to overcome obstacles. You have good analytical skills and love seeing a problem through to resolution, you ask questions to be able to provide the right answers.
- Celebrate individuality - You love to engage with people on a daily basis and are active in the store. Being honest and helping people find their looks by guiding customers to find that perfect pair of frames.
- Positive energy - You are always brimming with enthusiasm and proactive with helping your team and customers. You love being in a fast-paced environment, willing to take on a challenge.
- Optical Experience - while not a necessity, previous experience is a big plus in this role.
- Team - Cultivate a strong bond with your store manager, assistant manager, and store optometrist. Strive to inspire, motivate, and develop your team.
What you get from us:
- A competitive salary with a bonus structure designed for all team members
- Health benefits for all full time team members
- Access to our world-class web-based learning platform as well as training and development events to help you better yourself and your role at Bailey Nelson
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and development
- Not to mention all the great glasses you can choose from! (With a wicked discount)
So you just read about your dream job, well don’t wonder what if? Send us your resume today, we can’t wait to find out why you are perfect to join the Bailey Nelson team!