Bailey Nelson is looking for a Store Manager for our Doncaster Store.
At Bailey Nelson we’re all about bringing joy to eyecare. We are a tightknit team of down to earth individuals who look for ways to constantly improve our customer experience and ourselves.
Our team is the secret to our success. Our people and the interactions we have with one another and with our customers are what defines the essence of who we are. In a recent engagement survey 90% of employees globally were proud to work for BN and 88% would recommend working at BN.
What’s in it for you
- As a Bailey Nelson Store Manager you are in the driver seat of bringing joy to eyecare. You manage the practice including the optometry relationships, appointment book management and the execution of the customer journey so each customer has a seamless experience moving from the clinic to frame selection and dispense.
- You are empowered to grow your own practice. The customer experience you deliver will create a loyal returning base of customers and word of mouth referrals. You’re also supported with local marketing tools that help you connect with your local community and grow your customer base.
- BN offers a world class optical induction and training experience to help you learn a new skill in Optical Dispensing and become a better leader. BN sponsors team members for the Cert IV in Optical Dispensing.
- BN Store Managers are offered coaching and are challenged by their Retail Performance Managers / Retail Development Managers to be the best they can be. There is a culture of support and coaching for improvement rather than traditional mid level management.
- Competitive compensation package including base salary and monthly & quarterly bonuses based on performance
- A generous product allowance of $1800 per annum
What we are looking for:
- Someone who feels at home with the BN values - tightknit, down to earth and constantly improving - and can bring joy to customer service and team interactions
- Solid experience in Retail and/or Optics at a management level
- Leadership skills and a commitment to training and developing your team