Bailey Nelson is looking for a Store Manager for our Pitt st Store!
At Bailey Nelson, we’re all about changing how our customers see the world and how the world sees them. We are a tightknit bunch of down to earth individuals who look for ways to relentlessly improve on everything we do, every day.
We believe our team is the secret to our success. Our people and the interactions we have with one another and with our customers are what defines the essence of who we are, and why we are fast becoming the smarter choice in eyewear for our customers.
As a Bailey Nelson Store Manager, you’ll lead your passionate and committed team to deliver the best possible experience to your customers every day… and hit some exciting goals along the way.
What you will get from us:
- A job where you can make a real difference to meeting customers' eyecare needs.
- Competitive salary for the right person with the right experience for the role.
- Participation in our program of Leadership sessions to stretch you, elevate your skills and foster tightknit relationships across your state or region.
- Experiencing our Annual 3 day Leadership Conference where you will be part of broader business discussions and performance as well as a chance to let your hair down and celebrate being part of BN with the entire AU NZ Leadership Team.
- Very attractive incentive scheme with monthly, quarterly and annual bonuses for achieving sales and wage targets.
- Access to our world-class web-based learning platform to keep you in the know with all things BN and to streamline training and communication.
- A generous team allowance so you can strut your stuff in and out of store in the latest BN products.
- A monthly allowance for your store to reward, incentivise and recognise your team.
What we need from you:
- Experience - Previous experience in Retail and/or Optics in an Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager position (If you don’t have Optical experience you must be willing to dive in, learn and practice all things Optical!).
- Passion - A genuine passion for creating amazing customer experiences, helping solve their eyecare and eyewear needs and deliver outstanding outcomes for both them and your store.
- Energy - A love of being in a fast paced, growing business and able to adapt to change, lead by example with positivity and a can-do attitude.
- Leadership - Commitment to inspiring, motivating, training and developing your team to be the best they can be.
- Effectiveness - Ability to effectively manage your time and all operational requirements of your store without ever compromising the customer experience.
- Team - Passion for building a strong partnership with your store Optometrist, allowing you to approach your store as a leadership team and to jointly identify opportunities for growing your store via both the clinic and retail spaces.
- Drive - A true love of achieving and driving results through your team.
So… if you have just read about your dream job, don’t sit back and ponder what might have been! Send us your resume so we can hear all about why you are the perfect person for this role, and if we are feeling the vibe just as much as you are we will be in touch to chat to you in person.