Bailey Nelson is looking for an Assistant Store Manager for our Ponsonby Store!
At Bailey Nelson we’re all about bringing joy to eyecare. We are a tightknit team of down to earth individuals who look for ways to constantly improve our customer experience and ourselves.
Our team is the secret to our success. Our people and the interactions we have with one another and with our customers are what defines the essence of who we are. In a recent engagement survey 90% of employees globally were proud to work for BN and 88% would recommend working at BN.
What’s in it for you
- As a Bailey Nelson ASM you play a key role in bringing the joy to eyecare. You support the Store Manager & Optometrist in running a successful store covering appointment book management and the execution of the customer journey so each customer has a seamless experience moving from the clinic to frame selection and dispense. You are responsible for running the store two days a week on the Store Manager’s rostered days off.
- Growth opportunities - BN is opening new stores across Australia and New Zealand in 2022 which means there is a lot of potential for career progression.
- You are empowered to grow your skills with a comprehensive training experience to upskill you in optical dispensing skills and team leadership skills.
- BN Managers in Training are offered coaching and are challenged by their Store Manager, Retail Performance Managers / Retail Development Managers to be the best they can be.
- You have the opportunity to grow your practice. The customer experience you deliver will create a loyal returning base of customers and word of mouth referrals. You’re also supported with local marketing tools that help you connect with your local community and grow your customer base.
- Competitive compensation package including base salary and monthly & quarterly bonuses based on performance
- A generous product allowance of $1800 per annum
What we are looking for:
- Someone who feels at home with the BN values - tightknit, down to earth and constantly improving - and can bring joy to customer service and team interactions
- Solid experience in Retail and/or Optics at a management level
- Leadership skills and a commitment to training and developing your team